To keep your pearly whites healthy and strong, we recommend visiting our office regularly for professional teeth cleaning. Even with excellent at-home care, some things can be missed. This is where our team comes in! At Nevada City Smiles in Nevada City, CA, we conduct dental prophylaxis, which is a deep cleaning of the teeth and gums, so you can feel confident when leaving our office that your smile is better than ever!
A dental prophylaxis is a vital procedure to maintain healthy gums and teeth. The treatment cleans your whole mouth, removing bacteria from the inside of your cheeks as well. It stops the progression if you have gum disease or any other form of oral malignancy.
Benefits Of Professional Teeth Cleaning
- Plaque Removal – The accumulation of plaque and tartar in your mouth can lead to serious periodontal problems. Even with a proper brushing routine, it is hard for us humans to remove all the debris and harmful bacteria that form when what you ate hasn’t been thoroughly cleaned off yet! The expert eye of our dentist will notice if there are deposits left behind by food or drinks. If not addressed early, it could cause damage to the gum tissue over time, even creating inflammation around those areas which could lead to more serious problems.
- A Healthy Smile – The yellowing and staining of teeth can have a dramatic effect on your esthetics. When talking about dental hygiene treatments, dental prophylaxis can help remove these unsightly marks from your smile.
- Fresher Breath – Bad breath is usually a sign that you have gum disease. The routine cleaning at our facility can help remove plaque, calculus, and bacteria from your mouth which will improve the quality of life for those suffering from bad tooth odor.
- Your Overall Health Will Improve – By keeping your teeth clean, you can lower the risk of developing certain diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Regular visits to a dentist for a professional cleaning will help ensure that any unpleasant symptoms do not develop into something more serious!
- You’ll Save Money – You can protect your oral health by getting regular teeth cleanings. You’ll also be able to save money in the long run and avoid more costly procedures with dental care that help prevent unpleasant conditions like gingivitis or cavities.
We’re always here for you! If your teeth need cleaning or treatment, we can help. We recommend annual prophylaxis against plaque buildup and gingivitis to prevent these problems from becoming more serious issues in the future – but it’s best if they don’t happen at all right? Every three months is enough time between cleanings so long as there are no signs of disease on check-up visits.
What are you waiting for? Take control of your oral health today by contacting our office to schedule an appointment. By taking the right steps now, you can protect your smile from harm. So keep on smiling for years to come by investing in your smile by visiting our Nevada City, CA, office!